Terms of Service (“TOS”)
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Terms of Service (“TOS”) of Sale govern the sale of apparel and lifestyle products by TRAM STATION to you through its site www.moochwale.com. Your use of the Site to purchase merchandise indicates your agreement to follow and to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site. We may modify the TOS from time to time, and your continued use of this Site following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified TOS. Please note that use of this Site binds you to agree that you will be solely and personally responsible for all the transactions carried out on this Site.
Exactness of the Product
- The images of the items on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, due to constraints of digital reproduction and personalized monitor settings, exact colour and texture representations are not guaranteed on the website. We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the items. Your items may vary slightly from those images. All sizes and measurements of items are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items are as accurate as possible.
Third Party Websites and Content
- Our website provides links for sharing our content on Social Media and other such third party website. These are only for sharing and/or listing purpose and we take no responsibility of the third party websites and/or their contents listed on our website (moochwale.com) and disclaim all our liabilities arising out of any or all third party websites.
- We disclaim all liabilities and take no responsibility for the content that may be posted on such third party websites by the users of such websites in their personal capacity on any of the above mentioned links for sharing and/or listing purposes as well as any content and/or comments that may be posted by such user in their personal capacity on any official webpage of Mooch Wale on any social networking platform.
- Prices mentioned are all in INR (Indian Rupees) and are inclusive of Local Taxes and Transaction Fees. However, your order may attract custom, import duties and taxes, levied by your Country, wherever applicable.
- We ensure that all details of prices appearing on the website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Additionally, prices for items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched. Please note that the prices listed on the website are only applicable for items purchased on the website and not through any other source.
- You will be given various options for delivery of items during the order process. The options available to you will vary depending on where you are ordering from. An estimated delivery time is displayed on the order summary page.
- Auto-generated e-mail confirming your Order will be sent within 24 hours, which will be followed by a second e-mail giving you the status of your Order, Dispatch and may contain information to track the shipment.
- We would be confirming the order through a telephonic call, failure of which may result in cancelation of the order. The Right of cancelations stays with us proper resons will be provided for the order cancelations.
- Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you by e-mail and SMS. However, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery.
- Delivery will be attempted only once to the recipient’s address. Re-delivery/Redirection to other address will not be considered. In case party fails to take delivery of product after tendering the shipment for delivery, the party will have to bear additional charges, if any, as applicable and decided by the courier/shipper, for re-delivery.
- We may not accept an Order in case (i) we are unable to obtain authorization for payment or (ii) Items are out of stock / withdrawn.
- In case, owing to production or quality reasons, we are unable to deliver the items ordered, we will inform the same to you by email and refund the payment to your credit card/ bank account.
- We shall not be able to cancel the Order once it is processed.
- If you are unable to cancel your order online, get in touch with us within 24 hours of placing the order.
Returns & Refund
- If you change your mind about any items purchased you can return them to us. For more information on Returns and Refund, please refer to our Return Policy.
- Mooch Wale will not entertain claims for damage, shortages etc., under any circumstances, after delivery has been accepted by the Party. Only Manufacturing defects will be entertained.
- Mooch Wale shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the shipment if it is caused due to act of God, shipper fault, Force Majeure occurrence of any cause beyond the control of Mooch Wale including strikes, riots, political and other disturbances, fire, accident of the vehicle carrying the goods, explosions, extremist act, bandh, floods etc.
- We have an Exchange Policy only for our clothing items for Size.
- All exchange requests must be made within 10 days from the date of receipt of goods by the customer.
- Please email us at [email protected] informing us of your intention to exchange before sending anything back.
- If you are unhappy with the Size of the apparel ordered, you can exchange it for another Size provided the required size is in stock with us and the exchangeable item/s are in their original condition, in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions and are in resalable condition.
- For items being exchanged, we will arrange for a ‘Return Pick up and Exchange’ for Pincodes where this service is available. For Pincodes not serviced by this facility, the customer will have to courier the items back to us. Once we receive the item to be exchanged, we will courier the requested exchange product/s to the Customer. 100 will be charged for the reverse pickup. If you self ship the items, there will be no charge for the exchange.
- Defective merchandise will be replaced / exchanged with new merchandise of the same size/style as the defective merchandise based on stock availability.
- The item/s to be returned should be unworn, unwashed and undamaged. Discounted and Sale items cannot be returned. Items have to be shipped back by the customer at their cost. Once we receive the product/s, the amount to the extent of the value of the product being returned will be added to the Customer’s online account on the moochwale.com website as Wallet Amount or Promo Code. This Wallet Amount and Promo Code can be used by the Customer against future purchases.
- Refunds will be provided only if we are unable to provide a replacement/exchange of the product in case the product is damaged or defective. Refund will not be provided in case the product is disliked by the customer.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Returns/Exchange Policy. This will be ascertained at our sole discretion.
- For items on Sale, discounted Items and items on Special Offers, we do not accept any exchanges or returns.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All and any intellectual property rights in connection with the products shall be owned absolutely by the Firm.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Kolkata.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Firm, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of this website, your breach of these Terms of Service, or infringement of any intellectual property right.
Violation & Termination
- You agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website and block your future access if we determine that you have violated these Terms of Service or any other policies. If you or the Company terminates your use of any service, you shall still be liable to pay for any service that you have already ordered till the time of such termination.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding our Terms of Service or the website please contact us at [email protected]